Home About Me My Classroom Freebies My Products Image Map

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Carnival-Themed Classroom!

I decided to keep my carnival-themed decor this year. I added a few touches this year. Here is my book corner. The "tent" is from Ikea. I have decided to just purchase a cheapy rug at Big Lots for $30 and pitch it every year. My kids track in mud from playing soccer at recess and it's not worth it to keep fighting an uphill battle. 

I love these faux clipboards. I attached a paperclip to them to just easily slip student work underneath and display! I even have a giant paperclip for added effect...

I bought this from Oriental Trader. If my students earn it, they get to spin the wheel. Whatever number they land on, they get to choose from that # of bag. Hey, you get to pick a prize from bag #7!!!!

I purchased this along with the wheel. It is a basic version of my very favorite PLINKO game from Price-Is-Right! There are little discs that students will drop, and whatever number they land on, that's the bag they choose from!


This is my favorite place to rest. This stool is so retro and swivels!

Ok, this is not really carnival-themed, but I had to get it. It was like $12 at Target! Gotta love Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment